No one wants to deal with septic tank trouble. Unfortunately, if these problems occur, you’ll have to face them head-on as quickly as possible. Thankfully, there are some things you can do to avoid these messy inconveniences in the first place. In fact, routine septic tank pumping is the best thing you can do to keep from having a more serious problem. So how can you tell when it may be time to call for this service? Boggero’s Septic Tank wants you to watch out for the following five things:
- Slow drains – If your drains are struggling to carry water and waste away, you should probably be concerned. Slow drains are a warning sign of a clog but they’re also a symptom of a full septic tank. Play it safe and get your septic system cleaned.
- Foul odors – Are your drains, toilets, or yard not smelling like they should? If you can’t determine the source of the bad smell, it may be your septic tank. Call us for pumping so you can avoid a bigger problem.
- Well-fertilized grass – Having nice green grass is a homeowner’s dream. But if you notice well-fertilized grass only around the location of your septic tank, it could mean that there’s a problem. We’ll make sure you don’t have a tank that’s overflowing.
- Water puddles – Standing water around your septic tank is also a sign that you need to get your septic tank cleaned. Puddles in the area of your septic system are an indicator of a full septic tank.
- Sewage backups – Finally, if sewage is backing up into your drains or your yard, call us immediately to pump out your system.
If you notice any of these things happening, or you know it’s been a while since your septic system was cleaned, schedule a service as soon as you can. Call Boggero’s Septic Tank to see how we can help!